General Ink Guide
General Ink Cartridge Installation and Maintenance Guide
This is a general guide that covers most of our cartridges, however please always refer to the user's manual included in the package (if there is).
- Please store in a cool dry place.
- Don't open the package until you are ready to use the cartridge.
- Please avoid contact with chip or electronics when opening the bag.
- For Epson and Brother cartridges please remove yellow tab located on the top of the cartridge or remove the black/yellow cap and install as normal. Note that for Epson please remove black "spacer" before installing.
- For Canon cartridges please remove orange or yellow tab located on top of the cartridge before removing the orange cap on the bottom, then install as normal.
- For HP 10/11/82/84/85/88 cartridges, please remove yellow tab located on top of the cartridge and install as normal.
- Perform a nozzle clean once the cartridge has been installed. Repeat this process if necessary.
- If cartridge is unrecognisable, please take out the cartridge and reinstall it.
- If printout is not good, please leave the cartridge in the printer for 5 minutes, then perform a nozzle clean (please refer to printer's manual for instructions).
- With Epson cartridges you may get a message stating this is not an Original Supply please press "continue" to print as normal.
- The cartridge must be used within six months after opening the bag.
- Run your printer at least once a week to avoid the residual ink from drying out and clogging up the print head.
- For best printouts, ensure that the working environment temperature is among 5℃ ~35℃ and humidity is among 50% ~ 75%.